Zoey Grey Fitted Satin Dress 31045
Ultra chic Zoey Grey prom dress 31045 has a halter crop top and floral printed skirt.
- Back Style
- Back Zipper
- Beaded, Satin
- Halter, High
- Fitted, Two Piece
Free ground to contiguous U.S. on full-priced dresses.
Easy returns & exchanges within 5 days on eligible itemsSee Details »
Find a lower price? We'll match it. Exclusions may apply.See Details »
No sales tax if shipped outside Illinois. Save 10%.
We offer a 5 day return policy on eligible items. Items marked final sale are not returnable.
We offer 2 options:
- You can return your dress for a full store credit
- You can return your dress for a refund minus a 15% restocking fee.
Please read our return policy for full details.
If you find a lower price for any non-sale dress that we carry online prior to placing an order, we will match that price on your order. Call us before placing an order to tell us where we can find the current dress at a lower price on another site. The price match must be an online advertised price, it can not be from brick and mortar pricing.
Exceptions: Dress must be shown on a website that is a US based authorized retailer of the dress. Offer is not valid if the dress is shown as “sale”, “clearance”, “special”, or an auction site. Shipping charges will be considered when looking at lower price. This offer cannot be used with any other discount, coupon, or special offer. Site must have item in stock in size and color that you are ordering available for immediate shipping. Special Order Items do not apply.
Before shopping for your perfect prom dress, it is crucial you measure yourself. It may look picture perfect on our model, however not all of our body types are the same. Here’s how:
- Bust- Bring the tape around your back and across the fullest part of the chest. Your arms should be relaxed. Measure the fullest part of your chest OVER the bra cup.
- Waist- Bring the tape 1 inch above your belly button. Be sure not to suck in your stomach, and leave one finger under the tape so that you are able to breathe in your dress.
- Hips-Have your feet close together, bring the tape around the widest part of your hips, right across the hip bone.
Please consider that even with accurate measurements; you may still need to alter the dress. We recommend you order a dress 1 size larger than your size, that way if alterations need to be made; they are able to repair the dress according to your body size. If however if you get a dress of your size, and it might be a little too tight, you won’t be able to open up the dress.